The Mascot of NDY Industries is Keepin' On

The Mascot of NDY Industries is Keepin' On

Thursday 30 January 2020

Short Poem of the Month...Jan 2020

I asked a friend a friend about a one act play that my diary tells me he wrote in 1964. I commented in review that I found it quite humorous and pertinent. About our love lives, I think.

He sadly recounted he'd both forgotten ever writing it and regardless, had no manuscripts anywhere. He allowed though, that he used to write the odd ditty-poem (yes,"ditty"). He was good enough to share one and, here it is: Put your self in the Rockies on a lovely Summer Day and then...read on eh, and appreciate our art.


Asinine Alliteration

"The majestic moose meandered down the darkened dawn participating perceptively in a yodeling yawn."




.

No comments:

Post a Comment